Saturday, February 21, 2009

LET MONEY WORK FOR US..;-)

You might be asking me how to let money work for us?? It doesn’t make a sense. It is impossible at all. WAIT!!!

Here, I’m going to share with you how it will work. I learn this for a along time ago when I was 9 years old. My late grandfather always asked me to put my coins into my box. I hate it much because I can’t spend my money to buy what I want. One day my box was full. I’m so happy because don’t have to put my coins on it any more. I can enjoy spending my coins as I wish. One evening, he takes me to bank. I thought he want to withdraw his money. But he brings together my box and I asked him what for? He just smiles. I’m too worried about it. He gives my box to the bankers and the bankers open it and take all my coins. I extremely mad of it. I start to ask my grandfather so many questions. He doesn’t answer me at all.


After that, he just gives me my account book. I looked at it and he told me that I managed to collect about RM 150.00. Then he gives me for another empty box again and asks me to put my coins again and again. I was so sad and disappointed because that banker took away all my coins. I can’t do anything just…

After a period of time again my grandfather takes me and my box to the same bank. But this time was different. My grandfather show me my account book that written there RM 150.00 before he give it to the banker. After a minutes he show me again and I found it written there RM 152.89. I can’t understand how that thing happened. My grandfather not yet gives my new box to the banker but my money was growing by its own.


We step out from the bank. I asked my grandfather how it happened. He answers with a simple answer. ‘That banker gives you that money as gifts because you give him all your coins last month’. Said grandfather..’But he never used my coins. You said that he keep my coins with him so that people wont take my coins’ I asked..’he take your coins because he doing a kind of business for you.’ Said grandfather.. so start from that day..i enjoy to give the banker all my coins because he always give me for more. I will think for twice whether to give my coins to the ‘ice-cream man’ or the banker. Because the ‘ice cream man always take my money when I asked for the ice cream from him. I never get back my coins. But I got the ice cream. My balance coins I will put into my box because I’m very sure that each and every time I give my coins to the banker he give me for more.


So that is how I learn to let my money work for me. I still can enjoy my coins but I’m thinking for a twice before I let all my coins to the ‘ice cream man’. I will keep it an amount to give to my banker because he always will promise me for more coins. So that I can buy for more ice cream after the banker gives me more coins.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

huhuhu B is this true story????answer me asap....money..money..money!

-eLFy-

Anonymous said...

B! ADAKAH INI BETUL???

-aNNE-

sHuHaDa said...

eLFy & aNNe...) yup my dear..betol..i x tipu u laaa..btw eLFy and aNNe..TQ sbb tmenkan aku weekend ari tue...realy appreciate it la guys..than v much..

DaNnY oCeaN said...

awww.. that so sweet and cute..
keep up the good job..
save more coin,
can buy me an ice cream...

sHuHaDa said...

danny ocen..tq 4 visiting my blog..heheheh okey..no problem..buleyh sjer..hahahah but y not let us save our coins together???huhuhu

khaeril_86 said...

ak mcm pnah cme across jer cite nie syu...hehehehe ko dah cite dkt ak kan last year time ak tnye mcm ne nak kukuh kan financial ak kan..heheheheh thanx much..ak dah dkt a year practice nie..ade la jgk asil nye..wlaupn tak byk..ak pown ltak coins ak jer huhuhuhu t ak nak blanje ko ice cream la syu..