Tuesday, February 17, 2009

MY LIFE..:-)

hello...

First of all let me introduce a bit about me. i'm Noor Shuhada Binti Jamaludin, 21 years old. i was born at Kedah Darul Aman. live in a simple and and happy family. at the moment i'm still on my way to complete my diploma (final semester). i'm doing Public Administration course at University Technology MARA Malaysia (UiTMM). in the future after complete my Diploma i'm thinking to further my study up to Degree level. thinking like to cointinue on Bacheelor of Administrative Science or may be in Human resource field..yet to decide later. (u r please to give an opinion..will be very appreciate it).


Today 17th February 2008 i'm trying something new to 'meet' my life. i'm now become blogger and own my own blog to be handle by my own. before i just view my friends blog only..i'm too impresed when each and every time i visited their blog..what makes me so impres about this thing are..
  • they able to create their own space,
  • to allow people to enter into their 'world',
  • people who are somtimes a stranger to them give an opinion and view about what they are facing, decide and did at the moment.
i smell kind of happiness here..hence, my friend always told me that he enjoying his life with handling his own blog..he said that he feel great sometimes when he talked to a stranger..i cant understand what was his tlaking about..i'm thinking about it time ti time..then till today i got 'hidayah' to own my blog and become a bloger..:-) here also i would to thanks to my friend who able to impres me and influence me to own a blogs..thanx to hafiq..(sometimes i called him mamu...because he likes to called me mami...;-)..) jgn mara ek hafiq..

now poeple i'm ready to share about my life and my world with all of you people..i cant promise my blog will be interesting to be view..but i'm trying my best and put full of efforts to make it interesting as well as i can.


so..here i would like to invite all of the people out there to enter into my blog..u are freely given freedom to give ur opinion whether it is kinds of ur agreement or argumentation towards my writen here..i'll be appreciate it much.. so guys..welcome to my blogs, my life, and my world..
lets us know each other, share togther and we will be unite forever...huhuhu

that's all for todays..i'll be back here very soon..wait..;)

13 comments:

sYaMeMe_86 said...

shuhada hg cita la pasai aku sama
sian aku
cita pasai time kita dulu2
mesti meriah

Khairy Amry said...

bravo!!!

sHuHaDa said...

syameme_86...thanx for visiting my blog.btw u want me to write blog about us but then i'm sory coz i cnt recognize u pal..em let know ur identity then i'll try to write on it..huhuhu if there is something to write on laa..neway thanx for ur support..ur request will be under my consideration..

sHuHaDa said...

amry..thanx much for visiting my blog..;-)

FaTiHaTuL said...

cONGRAtulation aDik for having nice blog of your own... i'm quiet impress abaout your true story. When i read it i can feel to be in the same shoes as you are altough our frenship story is totally different. it do teach me something...

F-I-Q-O said...

hye shuhada.

welcome to the blogging world.
you'll enjoy it, if you know how to make it enjoyable.

i hope that by blogging, you could share your thoughts and make new friends.

p/s--> your second entry is a lil bit too long. it would be great if you could shorten it =). people wouldnt be bored.

All the best newbie

sHuHaDa said...

fathihatul thanx..thanx.and thanx very much..
i do realy hope u learn something from my 'story'..;-) i hope u'll enjoy it much..

sHuHaDa said...

thanx lordfiqo 4 visiting my blog..i'm very hepy knowimg u r enter my blog..heheheh
btw thanx 4 ur honest comment bout my blog..do it again in future okey..i do realy appreciate it much..;-) thanx very much dear..

Anonymous said...

CONGRATES B..;-) finally kau berjaye gak de blog sndiri ek B..guuudddd...hahahahah B i know u r have a great thoughts yg boleh di kongsi B..so shares with us okeyh!

CONGRATULATIONS!

-eLFy-

Anonymous said...

TAHNIAH baby..!
suke la ek dah ade blog yer...
tapi B...ingt...
jgn asyik ber 'blog' sampai lupe we all B..
majuk t ha...
btw B..
cepat2 sembuh ek..
windu ler...kelik cepat meh..
muah...
-aNNe-

Anonymous said...

B! tahniah...
luv u..
cpat sembuh!

-eVa-

Anonymous said...

TAHNIAH b!

-rEEn-

sHuHaDa said...

thanx much eLFY..aNNe..eVa and rEEn..;-) dunt wory beb i akn ade ms utk u guys g laaa..ade punye larh!