Friday, June 26, 2009

MY APPRECIATION

Dear Buddies,


Here i would like to deliver my appreciation towards all of my buddies out there for all of their kindness, hands, care and everything for me before. now i am complete my diploma at uitm and going to further my degree level at uitm shah alam.

Buddies,

thank you very much angain and over again. being ur buddies make me happy and enjoy my life. i am not really good in deliver my appreciation words but all that i wanna said is THANK YOU very much guys.

amry,

thank you very much for all ur care and concerned, ur love and ur sincerity, ur honesty and being a great listerner for me. even though now thing has ben different but i never forget to remember all our sweat memories together. being ur best friend is the most great time for me. THANK YOU very much.

farish, akil,azin, zana, & fara,

guys thank you very much for being supprtive for me before this. especially farish and akil who sacrifice a lot for me and take a very great care of me when needed. guys i will nver forget our momeny together.

didi and amali,

thank you very much to both of you who being my good friend since we at the secondary school. thank you very much for every thing.

hafiq, zaidy and syahril,

guys thank you very much for being my great tutor. thank you for guided me in understand law for more. thank you very much.


to all buddies,

thank you very much for every thing. even tho thing is different now but i will never forget of all our great memories together. thank you very much guys. may Allah blees all of us. amin.

something are better left in the dark.

No comments: