Saturday, May 16, 2009

I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!

This entry is going to highlight my stand towards my relationship with my best friend. My best friend is a male. We were being as a best friend since we were in the secondary school. We know each other; we share together and nice to one and another. Even though we were separated miles away but each of us despites it that we can’t take care of one another. We know each of us better and very well. We have our own great time together. In short, this was my very sweat times be with my best friend.

Unfortunately, one of us fell that our very great and good relationship out of the border and start to make CLARIFICATION or JUSTIFICATION to all people around us without thinking the consequence of it. May be it benefit one sides but it was hurt one side too and making people who waiting for this moment will enjoy it much. In my mind, may be the male want to makes his very own words towards what people talks about us. Yeah it is not wrong BUT do you think the best way in handling this thing by hurt the female and makes people laugh at her? I don’t think so. Why don’t the male talk with the female and together be good out of it so it will not hurt both of us since we know us better. We are really good at it.

The reasons why I am being so nice and respect u male:

1. You never break my trust.
2. You are very good listener in hearing my difficulties.
3. You are very good in take care of all my secrets.
4. You good in respecting me as your best friend.
5. You are nice person and its make me think that I should be nice to you too.
6. You know me better compared to others perhaps.
7. You always were telling me that you love (sayang not CINTA) me and appreciate me as your best friend.
8. You can accept me the way I am.
9. You are very good in respecting the entire of my family.
10. You never take advantage towards me even you have the chance to do so.
11. You will always defend me if there were people who hurt me and said badly about me.
12. You are being very supportive to me.
13. You assist and guide me in handling thing.
14. You are able to makes me laugh and taste the happiness of being one of your best friend.
15. You are very honest and sincere friend.
16. You asked me not to leave you alone and I make promise to you.

The most important pillar of our strength relationship is: we together work out in building up our greatest friendship moment. The very great quality of yourself and makes me inspired you as my best friend is YOU NEVER BREAK THE TRUST!!!


The reason of clarification had made in my perspective:

1. You are male and I am female.
2. I am being SO nice to you.
3. I am being TOO good to you.
4. I am just keeping silent and forget about the first clarification made by you and do nothing about it. You know why I don’t want to hurt you. I don’t want to build the GAP between us.
5. I help you TOO much.
6. I should choose the words appreciates you rather than love you as my friend perhaps. May be I don’t have to shout it out at all. Yeah love always will be defines as CINTA rather than SAYANG.

In short, it was my fault because I am blind in see those entire thing early. I am wrong in treating you as my best MALE friend. I always thought that we understand us better than others. I am too busy in helping you out of your hardship since I do not see the consequence in doing that. In my mind, as your best friend I should help you and be very supportive towards my friend who needs it. I thought it was my responsibility as a friend to love (oh no no no) appreciates (much better) my friend. Male, I am appreciates you much because you deserved for it. I am nice to you because you are entitles for it. so, there is no reason for me to think and concerned about others words.

MY STAND (after thinking for thousand of time: for real I am doing this):

BISSMILLAHIRAHMANIRAHIM..

WABILLAHHI, WATALLAHI, SAYA NOOR SHUHADA BINTI JAMALUDIN DENGAN INI BERSUMPAH DENGAN NAMA ALLAH YANG MAHA MENGETAHUI LAGI MAHA ADIL BAHAWASANYA SAYA TIDAK PERNAH TERLINTAS DI FIKIRAN MAHUPUN DI HATI KECIL SAYA YANG SAYA PERNAH ATAU TERJATUH CINTA TERHADAP SAHABAT BAIK SAYA YANG SUDAH SAYA ANGGAP SEBAGAI SAUDARA SAYA SENDIRI SELAMA KAMI BERSAHABAT. SESUNGGUHNYA SEGALA KEBAIKAN DAN KASIH SAYANG SAYA TERHADAP SAUDARA SAYA ITU ADALAH HANYA ATAS DASAR PERTALIAN SEORANG SAHABAT DAN SAUDARANYA SAHAJA.

I don’t know what the best sentence is in explain feeling since it is too subjective to be measure. So as a Muslim I can do this otherwise it will cause me later. Before I am doing this I do think about it thousand of times and asked few people who good into it. They said that I can do that.

Thank you for making people laugh at me for a TWICE. I will always remember this for the rest of my life. I really appreciate it much. This might be a good lesson for me. Even though this is not new thing for you but this is very new thing for me. It is okay if you don’t want to play with me anymore. Upon your request for me to stay out of your life, your family and your friends, I will fulfill it, no worry. DEAR, I AM NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU. What makes me sad I lost my best friend trust because I appreciate him too much compared as others. Last two years my best friend died and left me because of cancer. Before this I have two great and best friends who I always ran for if I am sad and in hardship, I cry on their shoulder, I put count all things on them, they makes me happy, they makes me feel great, they makes me proud of them, they makes me happy, they makes me forget about my illness and hardship, they make me learn about music, they teach me how to be good person, they introduce to me the entertainment world, they fulfill all the emptiness of my life, they being very supportive to me., they give very great and special present which is LOVE. In year 2007, ones left me because of cancer and occupied me with love and strength to live in future. In year 2009 another ones asked me to stay out of his life and makes people laugh at me.

To all people around me:

Please do not make me and say something that might be hurt me more. Guys, if you are really my good friend you should not laugh at me but you should be good in please me. Please stay out of this matter if you don’t really know the whole ‘story’ about it. If you don’t know what you should do just stay out of it and keep silent. I will appreciate is much. Don’t show you hypocrite concerned to me. I am smart enough in judge it. If you still want to be my friends’ people, be nice to me and don’t make thing worst. I never interested in listening your stupid story and advice. People, I never talk bad about you and wonder about your own business. I am nice towards you and I am really sure about it. STOP from ‘sharing’ bad about other with me. I never interested into it. FYI, you make me hate you and think badly about yourself rather than the person. If you think you better than other I am challenging you to show it to me. I too excited waiting for that. Here I am going to let you know something that people can inspire me and makes me respect them:

1. Honesty.
2. Treat me the way you want to be treated.
3. Stop telling me bad about others.
4. Do not ever break my trust.
5. Sincere.
6. Smart in handling your life rather than concerned and judge about other bad.
7. Stop talking bad about my friend no matter what your reason and no matter what happened between us. FYI, we know about it better.
8. Punctuality is your good quality.
9. Stick with your words.
10. Be good in keeping my secret.
11. Act as problem solver not problem maker.

For sure I am going to appreciate YOU the way you want to be. Insyaallah, later we will be a good friend and best friend as long as we never break the trust no matter who you are. Even though you are clubbing society, your sex preference, your way of life, your social behavior, you’re thought, your status, and etc; I never care as long as we know the pillar of friendship should be. I will respect you. I will love you people. For me all that is your freedom of life as human being and as a friend if you seek for my advice regarding that matter than I am going to give my words only.

TSUNAMI IN MY FRIENDSHIP WORLD and IT IS VERY TERRIBLE, TRAUMATIC AND TERRIFIC EXPERIENCE.

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

why on earth? shuhada wat ever it is i hopes that it will not change ur huminity towards people around u. just take it easy dear. i know and heard pretty much respon about this matter. ak try utk tolong kau out of it. be good and be safe. think about your health k. i know u and i trust u. may be u shud do this time 1st clarification ari tue. so this thing takkan hurt u 4 a twice. shuhada ingt tau setiap yg baik pasti di balas baik dan yang jahat akan mendapat balasan nya.

Anonymous said...

padah pd org yg degil!!!aku dah nasihat kau dari awal lg kau tak nak dgr. ak geram dkt kau jgk sebenarnyer. baik sgt pun ssh jgk.ak pk hal lm tapi dah muncul plak.org buat pe kau tue diam jer cubala kau proactive cket.

time dpt msg ak pun hairan jgk tak habis2 cerite lg ker?itu ak tnye kau.hape masalah jantan tue shu? nak ckp kau fall in love wat ever..bagus sgt ker dia ,ape dah hebat sgt dah?last2 kau terime padah nyer..dia?tak sudah2 dgn clarification dia tue.

ak geram tol la. kau nie yg pg kwn dgn org giler sape suruh??kwn yg elok cket tak de?

Anonymous said...

u just got it again sayang..

sHuHaDa said...

anonymous : tq veru much. ak post entry nie cuma nak speak out my stand jer. terpulang la pd yg membc untuk mentafsirkan nya. neway thanx.

sHuHaDa said...

anonymous : ade jer kwn lain. kamu lah org nyer cik anonymous..:)

sHuHaDa said...

anonymous : thanx v much..:)

Unknown said...

mcm angkat sumpah terima jawatan jer shu..huhuhu

but...but...most importan ting is i know u. i believe on u gurl. i will be ur side!!

Anonymous said...

B is me eLFy. i know u know wat shud u do and the best 4 u. go and do it. ur life maseh pjng lagi.ramai jer yg sayang u and one of them is me. tak pe mcm u selalu ckp kebenaran akan pasti terbukti jua..gitteww B.

keep smile yeah:)

sHuHaDa said...

hakim : thank you very much..appreciate it pal.

sHuHaDa said...

elfy : hey L.. yeah i will no worry bout that. i love u too..:)

Anonymous said...

B let people talk, let people laugh at u B. u did wat u shud B. thats better. coz its show their stupid attitude and they not ur good friends shu.. all those son of a?#$ are STUPID!!

let them play with their own 'CIRCULATION OF STUPIDITY"!!!

we are smarties shud be far away from them.

sHuHaDa said...

elfy : r u still here? yeah let them b elfy. i do wat shud i do.tak minat dah i nak into it lg. let it be la...i dah post entry baru..baru je tadi.hehehe

Anonymous said...

still on the air B.. i BOSAN!! nak outing mcm malas plak...lepak umah jer lah. u?

sHuHaDa said...

baru hebes satel kan keje ct td then now free jgk r..dgn couzin i n kwn nie..

Anonymous said...

salam..

selepas solat sy cadagkan awk untuk mengamalkan surah yg ke 13 juzuk yg ke 13 dan bermule dgn ayat yg ke 31 sampai akhir surah kemudian tadah tangan lalu berdoa la awk kpd Allah SWT semoga di permudahkan urusan dunia, di jauhkan dari fitnah,hasad dengki manusia, dan di tunjukkan jalan yg benar.

Insha Allah..segalanya akan baik2 shj. segala kebenaran akan terbukti, segala yg tak pasti akn di perjelaskan.

nice blog:)

Unknown said...

hi shu..hmmm 4 me u dont need to feel bad or humiliate because of this thing..people who laugh at u, talk bad bout u 4 me they just attract ur attention and make thing worst. they know nothing bout u rite? they just know ur name, ur caourse of study, a lil bit info bout u then make their presumption. did they know deep bout u? not at all...so did they qualified enough to judge u and ruined out ur life? u r not a loser..i know u..u r such great winner..they are lot of people whoo still respect u and know u in deep..let them be..stay strong and hold 4 wat ur belief shu. people now start to manipulate the situation and fact. take it easy..thing will be fine...


me either will give my full support to u shu even we r not good close but i am still ur friend..keep smilesss..:)

Unknown said...

shu aku bangga sbb ak dah mula knal kau bila hal mcm ne mula di timbulkan..pd ak ini buki nye kau kwn yg baik..ak tak tau ape yg ad di pihak sana but i know u..

kdng2 shu org akn mula memanipulasikan keadaan mcm yg khairul ckp sbb as we know our friend yg pnuh dgn dengki khianat bila ad yg bahagia lebih..aku tau kau ok jer kan..

ak tak pnah pcya apa yg people might said bout u..ak tau kau tak buat mcm tue..ak tgk kau hari tue pun okey jer..time zan tnye bg tau kau bout "thing" kau just smile and bg jwpn yg sgt bijak..ak knal kau sejak kau rapat dgn am..ak kagum dgn semangat friendship yg kau ade shu.

tak pe bila semua nye dah jelas tig will be fine..neway have a nice holiday..:) tertunai la jgk akhirnye hajat kau nak 'jumpa' am kan..:)

Unknown said...

i have no comment bout thing happened between u anf him..but bout wat fiend talk bout u shuhada..it is too bad..i tak tau mcm ne i dpt tlg u..sepertimane elfy,khairil,kimie,akil,farish etc i jgk pecaya kan u..i tau u tak buat mcm tue..all those babarian tue mmg mulut longkang...

neway nice vacation yeah shu..:)

Anonymous said...

shu, just up hold 4 wat u belief..i know u..good u better out of this..in relationship ie shu it need trust..one break trust means one choos to leave..

love u gurl..have a nice holiday then..:)

Anonymous said...

shuhada did u still love this friendship?

Anonymous said...

shuhada, in amry side i think he just confused and need to know the truth bout u guys relationship..i hope u guys know wat both needs..

this is the beautiful of ur friendship with him..let people talk bout it shuhada..i know u..

have a nice holiday shuhada...wish u best of luck..

Anonymous said...

shuhada,

dont let ur emotion control this situation..be honest with urself and all people around u..

'biar kebenaran tentukan keadilan' still remember this..shuhada people love to talk bad bout others they feel so exciting bout it..before u said something or answer on something u shud consider bout him too..i told u before this he just voice out his stand..dont take it too serious bout it..it is okay if he asked to out of his life..thats was people freedom..dont disturb it anymore..

bare in ur mind shuhada..'jadilah kawan sejati'..sooneer or later truth will take place..just be honest bout this..

sHuHaDa said...

to all reader and friends tq very much..:) i am just fine about it..no worry..ting will be fine..Allah know the true..:)thanx.