Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Permulaan Hari yang Di Limpahi Rezeki...Alhamdulillah.

Last night my friend Saiful (PLK 2006) text me let me know that he headed to my house at Alor Setar. About 8.30pm he arrived with his friend Hadi and Mimi. They just back from a vacation.
they went to Sabah for a week. That's nice but not the main fact that i would sharre i here..hehehe The most and main point here they bought me and family souvenir from Sabah. :)


mutiara from Sabah and Daging Rusa.

(daging rusa tak sempat nak amek gambar sbb emak ak dah masak dan jadikan hidangan dinner mlm tue)
Today morning at 9.00am i went to Balai Polis. me and other villager get "duit bantuan mangsa banjir 2007". Each of us get RM 500.00..Alhamdulillah.i give that money to my parents and each get RM 250.00 and Abah promise to take us out for dinner tonight. unfortunately i have no scene picture to upload it here..
Today afternoon my friend Amali sent me Donat (dia buat sendiri).

(Donat buatan amali. 'Donat Sulong' kata nyer.)
Just now my cousin who just back from Cameron Highland give me flowers.

what a lucky day for me and my family. to all friend and sis tq very much. we r really appreciate it.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH..;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

my dear B...friendship is sharing and saharing is caring and caring is love..SO share la RM something dgn i B..:)

Unknown said...

shu dunt forget bout me too:)

Unknown said...

wohoho nak jugek!

Anonymous said...

shuhada i am ur best friend too...:)dint 4get bout me ek..

-V-

sHuHaDa said...

guys...

i wont forget u..trist me!! sharing? emm let me thnik bout it okey..hehehehe

Anonymous said...

alaaaa share la..plsssss

sHuHaDa said...

anonymous: okey baiklah..aku share donat sulong buatan kwn aku tue k..:)