Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Happy Ending

So much for my happy ending,

Let’s talk this over,
It’s not like we’re dead,
Was it something I did?
Or something u said?
Don’t leave me hanging,
In a city so dead,
Held up so high,
On such breakable thread,

You were all the things I thought I knew,
And I thought we could be,

You were everything, everything that I wanted,
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it
And all the memories so close to me just fade away,
All this time you were pretending,
So much for my happy ending,

You’ve got your dumb friends,
I know what they said they tell you I am difficult,
But so are they,
But they don’t know me,
Do they even know you?
All the things you hide from me,
All the shit that you do,

It’s nice to know you were there,
Thanks for acting like you cared,
And making me feel like I was the only one,
T’s nice to know we had it all,
Thanks for watching as I fall,
And letting me know we were done.
p/s: I think this song suit said as my theme song for this semester. This is because this sem will be my final semester completing my diploma course. but when I look for all subject compulsory to be taken this semester huhuhuhu knid of very hard and difficult to me.
ACCOUNTING II (ACC 164) - subject paling tak suka+tak minat+susah nak faham+ tak de
basic at all+ carry mark boleh jer+banyak pulak MC
nyer..hmmmm:(
MACROECONOMIC (ECO 211)- agak susah+ calculation kelemahan utama+banyak betol
approach and theory nak kena memorize+carry mark biase
jer+malas
CURRENT ISSUE IN MALAYSIA (PAD 240) - issu yg di bincangkan tak naik+kelas bnyk
cancel+terlalu banyak issue yg current tak tahu
nak jangka+ade theory jgk nak di apply dlm
issue
eventho there were only four paper but its kind of hard for me when its come to the calculation matter. i'm not really good in calculation. i just hopes and prays that i can pass all the paper only. not more than that it should be enough for me.huhuhu AMIN YA RABBALA'LAMIN

No comments: